Test dpc is specially designed to stimulate the device policy controller. Even though it is categorized under library and demo, it generally works as stimulator. Generally, application developers will need this application more. Once they design an application, they should definitely know how their application behaves on a particular android version. Users can set up a work profile, enable work apps, set applications restrictions, manage security polices, and much more.
Test DPC APK
- Test DPC is an app that’s specially designed to help EMMs, ISVs, and OEMs test their apps and platforms in an ‘Android for Work’ profile.
- Requires Android 5.0 or higher
This app was posted on May 20, 2017 and is available since then on Android APKs Free. The current version is 4.0.6 and is now downloaded more than 44,326 times from our platform. The app is available in English and the total versions you can download are 7.Users of this application can set up their own work profile which is the main feature of this application. Work profile can be customized according to the parameter the user wants. You can set the parameter of any android version and test the application.
That is about the work profile, other than work profile users can also customize security settings. By customizing security settings you can test the application. By these customizations, you can know that the application is intended to behave in particular manner.
Test DPC Features
- As we said, test dpc is used to test the application by application developers, but how does he know that the application is working properly for these customizations?
- Yes! He can know all the details from the data presented by the tool after customization. The tool is capable of giving the test results in the form of data. Using the data provided, application developer can come to a conclusion about the result and further changes to the application.
- The best part about this application is that you can see the results in readable format. You can easily understand the results provided by the application. Test dpc is very easy to operate because of its friendly user interface.
- We spoke about the good part of the application. As every coin has ist flip side. Test dpc also has come up with some defects. Test dpc is very complicated to set up. You should go through a long and complicated to set up test dpc for your device.
- As this application involves a lot of testing and application running, it occupies a lot of RAM. Because of this you cannot run other application smoothly on your device.
- Every time you test the application, it takes a lot of time to process the whole application test and produce its result. It is very time taking processing. You should put in some efforts to spend so much of time on testing the application.
- Apart from these defects, test dpc is the perfect application to run and test the application performance for application developers.
- The other added feature to this application is its interface. You have all the options to customize the application on the home button itself. You can easily understand and customize your settings.
Download Test DPC
You can download this application on your Android smartphone and as well as PC from this page below. You can download apk file from below and install it on your device. You can also copy apk file to SD card and then transfer it to your device. You can install it and use it very conveniently.
- Go To –> Settings on your phone –> enable –> Unknown Sources there
- Download the Test DPC Apk — HERE
- To use this application you should first set some parameters on the application according to your need. Then you should run the tested application on test dpc.
- With the tool running on the background, the tested application will read it as the system instead of the device system. From this testing, the tool will show some indicators representing the behaviour of tested application.
Changing the parameters of the tool allows a developer to simulate different Android devices. The tested application might behave differently according to the parameter set on the Test DPC. The final step is evaluating the behaviour of the tested application based on the data presented by the tool.